Friday, December 16, 2011

Chant to Raise Power

 A power raising chant brought to you by The Witches Collective Forum

Here is a copy of the Witch's Rune it is slightly different then what is in the Gardnerian Book of Shadows but it how it was taught to me and honestly it flows better than the Gardnerian version.

Darksome Night and Shinning moon, Hearken to the Witch's Rune:

East then South, West then North, Here Come I Call Thee Forth.

Earth and Water, Air and Fire, Work ye unto my desire.

Wand and Pentacle and Sword, Hearken Ye Unto My Word

Cords and Censer, Scourge and Knife, Waken All Ye Into Life,

Powers of the Witch's Blade, Come Ye As The Charge Is Made:

Queen Of Heaven, Queen Of Hell, Send Your Aid Unto The Spell,

Horned Hunter Of The Night Work My Will By Magick Rite.

By All The Power of Land And Sea As I Do Say So Mote It Be

By All The Might of Moon and Sun As I Do Will It Shall Be Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...